The first thing you’re certain to notice about our practice is the comfortable, low-stress environment that we promote.
Proper dental care is important at all ages. Good dental health requires that you take care of your teeth daily and have regular dental check-ups.
Weekend service: Bookings: (01) 969 0555.
Dental Surgeon: J. Paulauskas – Implants/Wisdom Teeth.
Dentist: L. Vaitkute – Aesthetics/Restoration.
• Dental filling, dental root canal treatment, aesthetic filling and tooth restoration.
• All types of crowns, dental bridges, veneers, dentures.
• Dental Implants.
• Quality orthodontics treatment.
• Child odontology: milk-teeth treatment and removal, dental sealants coverage.
• Professional oral hygiene: dental plaque removal, dental polishing.
• Consultations and advice on a range of issues including contraception and infertility.
• Ultrasonography, diagnosis and treatment of various gynaecological problems including sexually transmitted diseases.
• Medical tests from general blood tests to cervical, breast and thyroid cancer tests.
Using the latest diagnostic technology and equipment enables us to offer our patients a professional medical service in an informative and friendly manner.
Dental Council of Ireland
Medical Council of Ireland